JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notification icons color all the same

(Topic created: 04-10-2024 10:01 AM)
angelrr
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

how do I change my notification icons to be all a set color? I just got a replacement z flip 3 and I had this feature on my last one, but I can't seem to find it here on this new one.

6 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Open Goodlock Lockstar and tap on the notification icons then click the icon in the corner 1712634993720.jpg1712634993756.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
BradyKing11
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi,

After the recent One UI update, that added AI, my notifications are back to one solid color. Snapchat used to have blue/red/purple icons depending on the message type, Instagram used to have blue icons when you get a message, etc. Now, they are gone. "Show App Icons in Notifications" is on and in Lock star, the icon colors are set to auto. Any other ideas?

-Brady

Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
At this time, there is no way to restore the color-coded notification icons. 😢 Hopefully this will return in a future Good Lock LockStar update.
0 Likes
BradyKing11
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Huh thanks. That is very frustrating when companies send out an update and remove very useful features without any notice or mention of it. 

0 Likes
BradyKing11
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

https://photos.app.goo.gl/X2KxnJxKH3aypWQZ7

It's there in Good lock, but the colors aren't showing up.

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes, I've noticed this too. I haven't found a way to get them to actually show up. The best thing to do would be to leave a constructive review on the LockStar app in the Galaxy Store and/or to submit an Error report in the Support tab of the Members app. These messages will directly reach the developers.
0 Likes