JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One ui system keeps updating

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 03:07 AM)
bikelife_kwick
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

My Z flip keeps updating the one ui system. I've factory reset the phone twice. Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Download each update until you are caught up. The most up-to-date security patch level is March 2024. Samsung doesn't have a feature to download straight to the most recent model, you'll have to download each update one by one, which is time-consuming. You could flash the most recent version via Odin but there are risks in doing that.

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
My z flip 4 does the same thing every now and then it would make me update the same update over and over
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

If you have not downloaded any software updates for a while, you will have to download each update one by one until you are on the most recent version, it is like playing catch up. 

bikelife_kwick
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
It's the ONE UI system update that keeps doing it
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Could be for the Google Play System Update
0 Likes
bikelife_kwick
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Nothing to do with Google. It's the phone system
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

For Google Play System updates, you have to restart to apply them. Most current is the February 2024 Google Play System update.

0 Likes
bikelife_kwick
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
It's not Google play its the ONE UI SYSTEM! Google has nothing to do with this. It's not apps updating its the phone itself
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
You don't understand me, it's this1710777521624.jpg
bikelife_kwick
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I just did that Google play update and it's still trying to update the one UI system 1710779238436_1710779238413_0.jpg
0 Likes