JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Previous Icon doesn't go away

(Topic created: 01-14-2024 08:24 PM)
dte230
Comet
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

When I close an app the next screen still has instructions from the app I closed overlaying the new screen for about 5 to 7 seconds and then disappears. I just got a new update and I thought that was supposed to fix it. If you move to the next page where it requires you to speak or type you can't get to it because the icon is over that screen so you have to wait for it to go away before doing anything. This thing's real glitch

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. We understand how annoying these system messages are.

The only settings available for this notification is found under Settings>Accessibility>Advance Settings>Time to take action. Here you can adjust the length of time the notification remains on the screen. There is not an option to disable this feature. 

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
CosmicSugar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I know we exactly what your talking about and it is annoying I still have that issue after a few updates and security patches. Not sure what it is
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. We understand how annoying these system messages are.

The only settings available for this notification is found under Settings>Accessibility>Advance Settings>Time to take action. Here you can adjust the length of time the notification remains on the screen. There is not an option to disable this feature. 

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.