JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Receiving message: isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 05:54 AM)
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Good day My wife's z flip 4 is experiencing issues after the Android 14 update yesterday. "isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized" That message pops up from time to time on her phone and then the phone freezes perhaps an update will fix it?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
67 Replies
user3kACcDK0Uv
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Settings is affected, too. I have yet to be able to configure wifi cuz when I do Settings -> Connections, it immediately hangs and starts giving the option to Close or Wait. Selecting Wait each time puts the phone in an infinite loop and never resolves. Very disappointed as I was looking forward to the Flip 5 after owning the Flipn 3 & 4.
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It would be nice if Samsung was found me release the update software to address all of the bugs in Android 14.
We noticed that if you turn the phone to landscape the phone does not freeze when reading messages and pulling down from the top
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Samsung should release an update to address the bugs
0 Likes
Maaz108
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Getting same issues after the update so can i know how to fix it?

0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have tried various fixes nothing works it's going to take an update from Samsung to repair the issue. Hopefully the next security patch will have bug fixes for Android 14 we are currently on the December patch maybe the January patch will address it
0 Likes
rahulsonwani
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

hi , did it help to fix the issue?

0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
When the phone freezes if you turn it to landscape, that is horizontal position ,it will unfreeze and you can swipe up and down and view your messages
0 Likes
Raccoondeb
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Same for me, but I found a fix. Settings>Apps>One UI Home>Force stop. Works fine after that.
usersn1wKQeMKF
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Happening still with Z Flip 5. @Samsung_Moderator, any updates from the dev team?
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I tried doing the four stop on the one UI still receiving the same error message and the phone freezes we did a clear cache partition I'm not going to do a factory reset That's just too much trouble it should be Samsung's responsibility to release a fix?
0 Likes