Original topic:

Check it out: A look at the Notebook Odyssey

(Topic created: 07-30-2019 12:47 PM)
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Gamer

I’m really excited to write this post. I recently got to try out the new Samsung Notebook Odyssey and it was awesome. It’s built with gaming in mind, and it’s totally obvious. Here are a few of my favorite things.  

The graphics are incredibly realistic thanks to the real-time ray-tracing, NVIDIA RTX 2060 graphics card, and a 15.6” FHD display. In addition to the built-in display features, it has an HDMI port to make it easy to hook up to your battle station with a larger monitor or TV.  

I’ve found my old laptops got hot when gaming, lowering the overall performance, but the Notebook Odyssey is equipped with an intelligent cooling system with 83 individual jet blades that cycles cool air and keeps it running at its best.  

Itfast. The 9th gen Intel Core i7 9750H processor combined with up to 16GB of DDR4 2400 MHz memory ensures that it has no problem keeping up.  

I could honestly ramble about this system all day, but my bosses say I need to stay under a certain word count. So, get all the deets here.  

Game on.  

-Alix

gamer4-notebookodyssey.png

0 Replies