Gaming on your Samsung phone is awesome. You can play anywhere, and the battery life lets you go all day. But there are some other settings you can adjust that will take your experience to the next level. Here are my top 5 setting tweaks that can make a huge difference:
- Screen Timeout: Need time to get un-stuck on a puzzle or strategy game? Go to Screen Timeout and make sure your phone screen doesn’t go dark on you, so you can stay in the game and plan your next move.
- Touch Sensitivity: When you need to make a lot of fast moves (racing, action), make sure your phone keeps up with you by turning on Touch Sensitivity.
- Screen Mode: Make sure Adaptive Display in Screen Mode is turned on, so your phone can automatically optimize the color range, saturation, and sharpness of the display.
- Blue Light Filter: Another recommendation for all-day gaming, it’s always a good idea to protect your eyesight. Also good if you’re gaming at night.
- Notifications: Some games automatically put your notifications on hold, but if your game doesn’t, check out this piece to learn how to stay in the zone: How-to: Capture your gaming highlights.
Do you have any other tips? How do you optimize your gaming experience?
- Performance App
Samsung Gamebooster App gives you the option of game performance. Yes I purchased Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 just to play my android game so Performance over battery savings is a big priority. It does it very well infact I get 5.75 hrs. of game play or 15 hrs of everything else. Yes I'm happy an pleased at the same time.