Original topic:

Check it out: Settings to Upgrade Your Gaming

(Topic created: 06-06-2021 04:05 PM)
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Gamer

CF Gamer Settings.jpg

Gaming on your Samsung phone is awesome. You can play anywhere, and the battery life lets you go all day. But there are some other settings you can adjust that will take your experience to the next level. Here are my top 5 setting tweaks that can make a huge difference: 

• Screen Timeout: Need time to get un-stuck on aā€Æpuzzle or strategy game?ā€ÆGo to Screen Timeout andā€Æmake sure yourā€Æphone screenā€Ædoesnā€™t go dark on you, so you canā€Æstay in the game and plan your next move. 
  • Touch Sensitivity: When you need to make a lot of fast moves (racing, action), make sure your phone keeps up with you byā€Æturning on Touchā€ÆSensitivity. 
  • Screen Mode: Make sure Adaptiveā€ÆDisplayā€Æin Screen Mode is turned on, soā€Æyour phone can automaticallyā€Æoptimize the color range, saturation, and sharpness of the display. 
  • Blue Light Filter: Anotherā€Ærecommendationā€Æfor all-day gaming, itā€™s always a good idea to protect your eyesight.ā€Æ Also good if youā€™re gaming at night. 
  • Notifications: Some games automatically put your notifications on hold, but if your game doesnā€™t, check out this piece to learn how to stay in the zone:ā€ÆHow-to: Capture your gaming highlights. 

Do you have any other tips? How do you optimize your gaming experience?  

GLHF 

-Alix 

3 Replies
Yesamwilling
Asteroid
Options
Gamer

Samsung Gamebooster App gives you the option of game performance. Yes I purchased Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 just to play my android game so Performance over battery savings is a big priority. It does it very well infact I get 5.75 hrs. of game play or 15 hrs of everything else. Yes I'm happy an pleased at the same time. 

0 Likes
patrick44
Constellation
Options
Gamer

The Samsung Gamebooster App provides a significant focus on game performance, making it a key factor for my purchase of the samsung galaxy Tab s6 prioritizing performance over battery savings I am pleased with its capability. I enjoy approximately 5.75 hours of gameplay or 15 hours of other activities and overall I am both happy and satisfied with my choice.

0 Likes
Sammule
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I still find the touch sensitivity to not be high enough, got any tips?
0 Likes