Original topic:

Game Launched Problem

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 07:12 PM)
Darwin0224
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Hi, so I tried to record a video and it so happens that the audio doesn't seem to work, I'm not sure if anyone has had a problem like this but I would like to know what can I do? Because, the game sound isn't muted and I tried checking in settings for any possible accidental changes but I don't seem to see anything. 
0 Likes
9 Replies
Options
Gamer
When you screen record do you allow media audio to be recorded?
0 Likes
Darwin0224
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Yeah
0 Likes
Options
Gamer
I think this might be a software issue. I would suggest contacting Samsung customer service.
0 Likes
Ibuddy66
Galaxy
Options
Gamer
You may need to check your Google Play System Update. This is different than the regular system updates. It is responsible for alot of device functionality and codec libraries that could be responsible.

To check this, go to settings>About Phone>Software>Google Play System Update.

Tap on Google Play System update, then once open, hit check for update. If it updates, restart your phone then try to do what you were doing before to see if it works now.

Also, please respond with what date it currently says under what Google Play System Update your device is currently on date wise.
Let me know if it updates to a sooner date once you update it.

Edit: I know I said phone above, but the process is the same for tablets too.
- Ibuddy66
0 Likes
Darwin0224
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Alright
0 Likes
Darwin0224
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I notice I do have to update, right now
0 Likes
Darwin0224
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I'll update and I'll let you know, thanks for telling me all this
0 Likes
Darwin0224
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
So, I only had one update due. It says July 1st 2023
0 Likes
Darwin0224
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Hey, updating..
I noticed something. When I record a different game, the audio seems to work. But when it comes to certain games, then they seem to come out muted. Could it be related to some sort of copyright reasons or issue?
0 Likes