JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to get rid of Monopoly go

(Topic created: 07-03-2024 01:27 PM)
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
So I accidently clicked on Monopoly Go when trying to play a game and I can't get rid of it. I don't have an account so I can't delete it. I also don't have the option of uninstall when I hold down on it or go to the Google play store. Help...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gamer

Hello 573, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out.

Did you happen to click on the Monopoly Go game while in the Game Hub app?

The Game Hub contains several games, including Monopoly Go, under the No Download Needed section. The games are hosted within the Game Hub app, and are not downloaded to the phone. There are no options for removing the games from the app.

We hope this helps.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
KassiLewis8315
Constellation
Options
Gamer
Did you try and go through the apps in the settings and tries to do it from there?
0 Likes
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
Yep, it doesn't show in my settings
0 Likes
KassiLewis8315
Constellation
Options
Gamer
Does it show up in the play store?
0 Likes
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
I see it in the Google play store but it only gives me theoption to download it, which I already have
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gamer

Hello 573, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out.

Did you happen to click on the Monopoly Go game while in the Game Hub app?

The Game Hub contains several games, including Monopoly Go, under the No Download Needed section. The games are hosted within the Game Hub app, and are not downloaded to the phone. There are no options for removing the games from the app.

We hope this helps.

0 Likes
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
Yes I did. Well that is dumb that it makes me keep the game especially since I don't want it
0 Likes
Linked
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
You don't actually have the game, it's like a YouTube video where if you click on it it just streams the game. Having a bunch of YouTube videos load on the search or home screen doesn't actually take up storage or affect performance in any way. YouTube also has no download games you can click on and play.