What’s up gamers? I recently downloaded a new game for my Galaxy S10. I started playing in the morning and the next thing I knew it was dark outside. I know that I’m not the only one who does this, so I thought it’s be fun to build a checklist of all the things you need for an all-day gaming session. Here are the things that made my list:
- Full battery – Duh.
- Strong WiFi connection – nothing like a little lag to ruin your day.
- Galaxy Buds – Tune out everything but the game.
- Snacks – Gotta stay fueled up!
- The squad – If you’re playing a multi-player game, make sure everyone is ready to go.
- DeX – In case you want to switch from mobile to desktop. Learn more about that here.
- Water – I know, I know. But it really is important. Stay hydrated, pals!
What do you think? Is there anything I missed? What have you been playing all day? Let me know below!