Original topic:

Samsung Gamer: Guidelines

(Topic created: 02-14-2019 01:11 PM)
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Gamer

Ready, Player? This platform is for you and other users to share wins, tips, and Galaxy gaming knowledge to help everyone be the best mobile gamers.

Here are a few Do’s and Don’t to help all of us:

• DO:
    • Join conversations with topics you’re familiar with or interested in.
    • Guide others to threads that might interest them from what they post and comment.
    • Make sure the pictures, screenshots, and videos you’re posting fit the thread and conversation you’re posting to.
    • Be courteous of other users with your language, directions, and descriptions. Each user is on their own level.
    • Report spam or scammers. We want to ensure that you and your fellow users are growing, so let’s keep it safe and focused on gaming.
  • DO NOT:
    • Post illegal gaming tips or hacks. Sorry not sorry, it’s the law.
    • Share imagery or wins that are not yours without proper credit to the originator.
    • Post comments or with inappropriate language or discrimination. This is an open platform to all, and we want to keep it safe for all.
    • Put down others’ accomplishments. If you have constructive tips, add a comment, but be respectful of others’ posts.
    • Post any solicitations or advertisements. Stick to helpful gaming conversation, not broadcasting your accessory page.

Please see our General Community Forum Guidelines here for more tips on how to navigate the Community.

1 Reply
freakinkat
Constellation
Options
Gamer

Thank you for this. I believe many joined for the wrong reasons   @SamsungAlix . That is to say that "they have only themselves to blame. I have alot I can being to the table, when it comes to gaming and my knowledge, i believe i like it here