JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Changing Weather from Celius to Farenheit

(Topic created: 02-20-2017 08:33 AM)
userv1zLJL1DO6
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I am using a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier and a Nexus 6P phone.  I can't seem to see how to change the weather data from Celius to Farenheit.  Can someone please let me know how to do this?  Thanks!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userj94F7OjmHZ
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
This does not fix the issue described by the poster just prior to your message. The daily section displays what appears to be Celsius regardless of the app setting. I have a gear s2, and the problem is exactly as the previous post describes. Perhaps its actually using a location with very low temperatures for daily, because when I switch to Celsius manually, the daily values are in the -30 range. In farenheit, they are around 23 degrees. I'm in n. Florida. Its 72 farenheit right now.
0 Likes
user9TkZhrhdoV
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Have same phone and watch and same problem, thanks for the help.

0 Likes
uservgFjyMyk4b
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi,

I use lenovo zuk z2 plus. 

I am not able to change unit in mobile application at below path. When I tap Unit it show F and C but I am not able to select C.

Gear Manager App>Settings>Apps>Next to Weather there will be a Settings icon(gear)>Unit

0 Likes
SamsungViv
Neutron Star
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@uservgFjyMyk4b

What language is your phone set to? that could change if this option is available. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usery3kDipSisA
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Very helpful, thank you. 

0 Likes
scottinla
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@SamsungVivwrote:

Alrighty. I dug about a bit, and by that I mean I borrowed a friend's Gear S3 and talked to them about theirs. After shifting about, because their widget was showing both Celsius AND Fahrenheit, I think we found the answer! Try looking at your phone, Gear Manager App>Settings>Apps>Next to Weather there will be a Settings icon(gear)>Unit. That 'Unit' can be changed from C to F.   🙂  

This worked for me, Thanks!

0 Likes
userCOdqSDT4Fi
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you very much!!!!!   I had the same Q and you solved this for me as well!!!

0 Likes
userj4ABWjr9PZ
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Great, Thank you, this worked for me

0 Likes
userhWnwXRpug3
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
thanks, that worked
0 Likes
uservD8Tge2hOq
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Omg thank you so much.  i just got the Samsung sport for Mother's day this year and it was driving me cray cray.  

0 Likes