Original topic:

MLB APPS

(Topic created: 11-04-2020 01:38 PM)
useroK34Chpw13
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

What's the story with Samsung and MLB APPS.  Not all of the New Samnsung TV's are compatible with the MLB APP.  My LG TV is also not compatible so I'm looking for a Samsung that is compatible.  I'm interested in  the 55"  QN55Q6DTAFXZA but I don't believe it's compatible.  I would think that all the new Samsungs would be.  

Does anyone know whats gloinfg on with Samsung?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Here is some information that should be helpful! 

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/help-center/samsung-requirements

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Here is some information that should be helpful! 

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/help-center/samsung-requirements

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userdvxd2bdU1m
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I just bought a 2021 Samsung Smart TV and the MLB App does not show up at all even when searching for it in Apps. I just called MLB and the rep said that my model is not compatible with the MLB App. I don't think it is Samsung's issue as the rep said that MLB needs to update their software to make it compatible with newer models. She said to keep checking for new updates. You would think MLB would be able to manage this better.  

danschlim
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs
The accepted solution is NOT a solution. I've had the MLB app on my TV since the day I purchased it in 2016. It worked earlier this season and I just tried to open it today and it says it's no longer supported. How can it just be removed like that? A 5 year old tv is NOT old!!! The app is the main reason I purchased the tv!!! How can I get the app back?!?!
0 Likes