JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My TV is showing some pixelated glitches, then turning off, over and OVER AGAIN

(Topic created: 07-19-2023 08:08 PM)
theBATkid06
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
So, I was on the home screen on my console while I was waiting for a game to download, then all of a sudden it shows this glitch mess on my screen, then it turned off. I thought it was a one time thing, but no, it just keeps on going and going. Ive tried everything, resetting it, unplugging it, unplugging my whole surge protector that its connected to, but still doing the same thing its been doing. Stays on for like a minute after plugging it back in, screen glitch, then it restarts. The TV isn't even that old. It's only from 2020. I hope someone can help me with this.

TV Model Code: UN50TU8000FXZA

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I completely understand your concerns with the tv having glitching issues as well as turning on and off. I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue. We recommend plugging everything into a wall outlet to make sure its getting the proper voltage. Have you tried to factory reset? if not you can try the following: 

1. Open Settings, and then select General.
2. Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.
3. To complete the reset, select OK. ...
If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self Diagnosis.

If the issue still continues please feel to private message a moderator for further assistance, Or you can reach out to Samsung directly 1-800-SAMSUNG

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I completely understand your concerns with the tv having glitching issues as well as turning on and off. I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue. We recommend plugging everything into a wall outlet to make sure its getting the proper voltage. Have you tried to factory reset? if not you can try the following: 

1. Open Settings, and then select General.
2. Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.
3. To complete the reset, select OK. ...
If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self Diagnosis.

If the issue still continues please feel to private message a moderator for further assistance, Or you can reach out to Samsung directly 1-800-SAMSUNG