Original topic:

Can't install BluTv app on my tv

(Topic created: 07-24-2023 03:03 AM)
hs_aziz
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, 

I am trying to search for the BlutTv app on my samsung tv but it just doesn't show.

I have reached out to them and they confirmed that it should work fine on samsung tv. They sent me this link How to use BluTV on Samsung Smart TV? – Help Center but whenever I search for the app I don't get any results. 

kindly advise. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My apoloigies for the delay! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi There!  Thank you for reaching out depending on where the television is being used, the application may not be available in the region that you're in currently. 

0 Likes
hs_aziz
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Actually this application works well in my country, this is a Turkish application and I live in Turkey. It's certainly not because of that. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My apoloigies for the delay! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes