Original topic:

Not able to pair Sony WH-1000XM5 via bluetooth

(Topic created: 02-18-2024 06:03 AM)
Navaljeet
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi Team,

I have UA43TU8000KBXL model TV and I am not able to connect/pair from bluetooth to my Sony WH-1000XM5. It was working before Oct 2023 and I checked that I got new upgradation in oct 2023 and it was not working after that. There are definelty issue with your 2501.1 upgradation software version . Please let me know how can I install  back old version or otherwise you need to update new version with resolution. I have check multiple people are facing the same issue. My Sony WH-1000XM5 headphone is working with another TV like LG and also working with laptop, mobile etc... Also my another earphone is also working with samsung tv.. There is definetly issue with sony headphone and samsung tv. Please check and revert. My email id is  <HIDDEN> and mobile number is  <HIDDEN>.

Thanks

Navaljeet Singh 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html