Original topic:

S90C no bluetooth sound

(Topic created: 03-04-2024 04:52 AM)
hgsfdghfsdgf
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello there! 

As the title says, I do not get any sound from bluetooth audio device. No matter which headhpones or earbuds I connect. I can pair them and I can get them connected, but no matter which app or device I use the tv with, I simply can't get a single sound out from them. 

So far I've tested three devices:

• Apple AirPods Pro (2. Generation)
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
  • Sony WH-1000XM4

Any solutions for this problem or am I simply missing something. 

Thank yall for the help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. Since the troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, we would recommend service as the next step. There are a few options here we can take based on your warranty status. 
If you’re in the one-year manufacturer’s warranty, please gather together the full model and serial number of your unit, and have ready your name, street address, 2 phone numbers (Best contact, alternative number), email, and place of purchase. Provide this information to an agent, in one of the following options below:
1.) Reach out to a Moderator directly, by selecting our name and the message option. When messaging please use a link to this thread in addition to the info above.
2.) Reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. Please provide the same info as above, as well as the link to your thread.
3.) You can also contact 1-800-726-7864, if you’d like to speak with a live agent about this situation.
4.) Last, if you wish to speak with a live agent and don’t want to call in, you can reach out to our Live Chat team. 
If you’re out of the one-year manufacturer’s warranty: 
1. You can utilize this link to locate an authorized service center in your area to obtain estimates for repairs: http://www.Samsung.com/us/support/service/location or reach out to any local repair shop.
2. The other option, would be a replacement of the unit. Samsung.com offers amazing deals on different models that may be to your liking, check out those deals here: https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/all-tvs/

View solution in context

7 Replies
federico-bayarea
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I experience the exact same issue with my S90C, firmware version 1310. I used to be able to connect and play audio with both my X9 earbuds and a Bluetooth receiver. Now I can only connect and change volume, but the audio doesn't play anymore.

I can even click on the earbuds to trigger the voice assistance menu, which indicates command packets are being transmitted.

I wonder if there was some type of change in the Bluetooth network software, or audio codecs of the S90C that prevents sending the audio packets to the Bluetooth devices.

0 Likes
MeliD
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I also haven't been able to send sound to my Bluetooth devices. It was after an update. But the pairing and connection is happening. Just no sound delivery to the speakers
0 Likes
Wckdly
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Same my earbuds work fine with every other device I have, but when paired to my galaxy they don't play. They worked fine before the newest update now all I hear is one second of a song and then just minuscule parts of the song like a cd glitching.
0 Likes
Mmmmmu7
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Same overhere! Samsung s90c! Have they solved it?

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend trying the information in the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085342/. Please let me know if this helps!

0 Likes
federico-bayarea
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello Moderator,

I have thoroughly read the guide, paying close attention to the compatibility warnings, yet I'm still encountering issues.

1. Wi-Fi Speaker Surround Setup: This feature is disabled, ruling out interference problems.
  2. Bluetooth Compatibility: The devices pair successfully with the TV, indicating compatibility, but audio transmission fails. These same devices work flawlessly with a Samsung Galaxy phone and a MacBook Pro, confirming their functionality.

This evidence suggests the problem lies not with "user error" but with the TV’s Bluetooth audio output. I am disappointed with the performance of this Samsung TV, as it has not met the reliable standards I've come to expect from Samsung, based on my positive experiences with your mobile devices. Consequently, I find myself using the TV 50% less and relying more on my MacBook.

Given my background in wireless technology, I find the generic excuse that “some Bluetooth headphones are designed for mobile devices exclusively” to be unsatisfactory. Additionally, the TV's software has remained on version 1310 without updates since my last inquiry.

Could you please consult the technical team responsible for Bluetooth connectivity about this issue with the S90C model? I am interested in knowing if they acknowledge this problem and if a software update to address it is anticipated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. Since the troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, we would recommend service as the next step. There are a few options here we can take based on your warranty status. 
If you’re in the one-year manufacturer’s warranty, please gather together the full model and serial number of your unit, and have ready your name, street address, 2 phone numbers (Best contact, alternative number), email, and place of purchase. Provide this information to an agent, in one of the following options below:
1.) Reach out to a Moderator directly, by selecting our name and the message option. When messaging please use a link to this thread in addition to the info above.
2.) Reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. Please provide the same info as above, as well as the link to your thread.
3.) You can also contact 1-800-726-7864, if you’d like to speak with a live agent about this situation.
4.) Last, if you wish to speak with a live agent and don’t want to call in, you can reach out to our Live Chat team. 
If you’re out of the one-year manufacturer’s warranty: 
1. You can utilize this link to locate an authorized service center in your area to obtain estimates for repairs: http://www.Samsung.com/us/support/service/location or reach out to any local repair shop.
2. The other option, would be a replacement of the unit. Samsung.com offers amazing deals on different models that may be to your liking, check out those deals here: https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/all-tvs/