How
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. Do you have your tv connected with an ethernet cable or WiFi? Do you have your unit plugged directly into a wall socket? Has it ever connected to the server? Have you attempted a factory reset of the unit?

useruc4jlerrzL
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I signed up on my phone now it won't connect on my tv
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! If the accepted solution above did not work then you will have a couple of options. The first is to call in directly an dask for our remote management team at 1-800- 726-7864. After that it would be service and depending on your warranty you will have the options below. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

0 Likes