JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

BN96-44183A One Connect box- HDMI ports do not work

(Topic created: 07-27-2022 06:33 PM)
uservYzCHLybhY
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have two Samsung TVs with the One Connect box. On one of the boxes the HDMI ports stopped working. I can swap the good box to both tvs and it works. Vice Versa i can swap the bad box and it wont work on either tv. Wifi Apps are good and tells me the tvs software is up to date. i cannot find a replacement box anywhere? what are my options?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. As you have already completed the troubleshooting for this, I believe this particular issue may require service. In order to be certain, I would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

To purchase parts for Samsung products I recommend reaching out to samsungparts.com They can also be reached at 1-800-627-4368

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. As you have already completed the troubleshooting for this, I believe this particular issue may require service. In order to be certain, I would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

To purchase parts for Samsung products I recommend reaching out to samsungparts.com They can also be reached at 1-800-627-4368