JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HW-Q950A issue with night mode while in standard mode

(Topic created: 08-17-2022 12:58 PM)
userZIFPCPW49J
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

So when the soundbar is in standard mode and in night mode the center channel speaker makes a slight buzzing sound.  When I take it out of night mode the audio is fine in standard mode.  Also audio is fine in night mode while using adaptive and other sound modes.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! I understand how this can be a cause for concern with your soundbar having this buzzing sound. 

Something that you can do is to make sure that all connections are connected securely and you can try using a different HDMI cable. 

If this doesn't help then this may require service if this is occurring on sources and all apps. 

Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options for service: 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators to have service processed
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.