JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HW-S60T and swa-9100s wont connect

(Topic created: 01-01-2022 01:35 PM)
userbnpBy3dGJn
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

As the title suggests, I have a HW-S60T soundbar and an SWA-9100s rear speaker kit but I can't get the speaker kit to connect to the soundbar. I had taken a paper clip and held in the ID SET button until link started blinking and then I held up on the soundbar remote until it started flashing to indicate ID SET but still nothing is coming out of the speaker kit, only the soundbar has sound.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

If it shows a solid blue, that means the pairing was successful. If you still have no sound, the unit will need to be serviced. Can you tell me when you purchased the speaker kit?

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

Just to verify, when you plug in the speaker kit, there is a blue blinking light at the front of the unit?

0 Likes
userbnpBy3dGJn
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

When I plug in the speaker kit to an outlet, it automatically goes right to a solid blue LINK light or if I turn off the soundbar, it goes to solid red STANDBY.

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

If it shows a solid blue, that means the pairing was successful. If you still have no sound, the unit will need to be serviced. Can you tell me when you purchased the speaker kit?

0 Likes
userbnpBy3dGJn
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hi, sorry for a late reply. It was purchased in the beginning of December. i got it for Christmas and we can't find the receipt, so I don't know the exact day.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

You do have two options, since this was purchased recently you may still be within the return exchange period if not then this can be set up for an in warranty service! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes