JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hw-Q990C Subwoofer Delay

(Topic created: 10-17-2023 09:26 AM)
fordpickup
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My subwoofer has a significant delay from the rest of the speaker setup. I've tried re-pairing the subwoofer and surround speakers to the soundbar and it still has a very noticeable delay. Is there another solution?

The subwoofer is about 2 feet from the soundbar with no obstructions between them.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your subwoofer not staying in sync. I would recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps at this link (https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110022/). I would also recommend making sure it's happening across all sources and apps, as streaming services can sometimes have issues depending on how fast your internet is or how good the connection is. And I would recommend updating your soundbar via the SmartThings app. 

If none of this helps then service may be required depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.