Original topic:

I bought a faulty TV from Samsung Egypt and they don't want to replace it

(Topic created: 03-16-2024 05:43 PM)
MoustafaSalama
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Dear Samsung representative,

I still haven’t received any feedback from your side yet. I have been loyal to the Samsung Brand for over 15 years and they’re for purchasing only TVs, mobiles, tablets and other devices too, giving you a preference over LG and other brands.

As a seasoned marketing director with over 5000 connections over social media platforms, I was a strong advocate for the Samsung brand. I wish to stay a loyal Samsung customer and this is all linked to the way you will deal with loyal customers as I am.

I have bought Samsung QLED TV 75 inch, gram TV as a direct delivery to my house. Trusting that the quality of your products is an absolute guarantee. I kept in box till I finished modeling my appartement. Upon finalizing house decorations, I installed the TV under your supervision and through your technicians to find it not working at all. 

Upon going back to your customer care, they just gave the cold treatment of “ We don’t care”, as they refused to replace it and only offered to fix it which I totally rejected as I bought a faulty device from your side and it is your job to replace it.

All details are enclosed, I will share this complaint to the highest levels in Samsung global as to showcase how you are treating loyal customers who supported the brand for years.

I am still waiting for your help and support to end this problem.

Best regards,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame

@MoustafaSalama Sorry that you are having issues. Unfortunately you have landed in the user to user discussion group for Samsung US products. You should post in a group which is dedicated to your geographical area. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame

@MoustafaSalama Sorry that you are having issues. Unfortunately you have landed in the user to user discussion group for Samsung US products. You should post in a group which is dedicated to your geographical area. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/