picard25
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My set-up is :-
TV - Samsung UE55JU6400 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart Wi-Fi LED TV
Soundbar :- Samsung HW-K550
Rear Spkrs :- Samsung SWA-8000S

The TV & Soundbar work perfectly-via TVARC setting-and the sub woofer connects to S/B via bluetooth.I bought the rear spkrs and they connect via bluetooth as well but I can not find a way to increase the volume of their output and they are virtually silent (hold 1 to your ear and you can hear the sound).I have various apps on my mobile but nothing allows to increase the volume from rear spkrs.
Any help would be appreciated.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userTfuRYEsydP
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Thank you. Samsung just offered to replace them.

0 Likes
userZ5dJDcdnr5
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have the same problem with the m4501 soundbar curved and the swa-8500s speakers. Conform the website it should work, but I hear absolutely nothing. The soundbar and speakers are not visible in the multiroom app, speakers work with wifi, soundbar bluetooth or optical cable (my choice) to the tv. My tv is the udh 7500, the option to change something in the menu on tv for wireless speakers (multiroom link settings ) is not available. Can someone please help us? 

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

@userZ5dJDcdnr5, Could you provide the full model  of the television?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Xman0824
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

question.

Can I upgrade the speaker wire for the swa-8000? if so will it make a difference?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

@Xman0824 If you REEAAALLLY wanted to, but no, it wouldn't make much of a difference. 

0 Likes
Xman0824
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

ok thanks. one more questions then how can i make them longer if need too

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

No problem! Personally, I would use butt connectors on the ends of the existing wires and then add wire to that.

0 Likes
user73Aao1mLEI
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I received the SWA 8000S speakers for Christmas and they are linked to my Samsung soundbar (also received at Cjristmas). I know the rear speakers are connected correctly because I can hear sound out of them, but only if I put my ear right next to the speaker. There is no volume setting on them so I will be returning them. If there are no other compatible speakers I will return the sound bar as well.  

0 Likes
Solution
picard25
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Reply I received from leinad713

"Fixed the problem with help from another forum. Turns out when inserting the wires into the speakers, you can't just insert it all the way. You have to make sure the exposed metal makes contact with the metal part of the clamp. I had the wires inserted too far and the clamps were on the plastic part of the wires. Wish this was in the setup instructions!"

Also on the soundbar remote (assuming same as mine) click through sound control and there should be an option for rear speakers.Increase to level 6 (max).

Must admit these rear speakers are less than earth shattering.

userEVdUofrxnY
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Seems the volume level of the rear speakers needs more boost, had considered adding small aux. amp from receiver to amp - amp to speakers.  Desided this was a little too much so I tried other settings on the rear channel, read your manual and set DRC ( dynamic range control ) to on, set SOUND EFFECT to sports, on SOUND  set surround sound to on, adjust bass - treble - woofer - rear levels on SOUND CONTROL. On your TV sound settings adjust sound bar equalizer and make sure audio format is set to DOLBY DIGITAL. With these setting I managed to double the output of the rear speakers! Hope this helps.