JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Problems With "Frame" 55" and Bluetooth devices

(Topic created: 10-09-2023 01:44 PM)
Chan Cook
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Im having problems adding Keyboard, headphones and mouse to my Samsung 55" Frame tv. Will the smart keyboard trio 500 connect for sure? My frame TV won't recognize any of my current devices, that work on my computer.  I have not only  disabled the devices devices but also powered down my laptop.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Home Theater
Please unplug Your TV from the power outlet for about a minute or two, This is a Soft reset and normally fixes problems with connecting Bluetooth devices to your TV, To make sure your TV is setup properly to connect devices, press the Home button on your Remote control and select the General menu and select the External Device manager, Input Device manager which will show Bluetooth and keyboard settings to allow you to connect them with your TV, I personally have the same problem on my Samsung TV when trying to add a new Bluetooth device, The Soft reset should work

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Home Theater
Please unplug Your TV from the power outlet for about a minute or two, This is a Soft reset and normally fixes problems with connecting Bluetooth devices to your TV, To make sure your TV is setup properly to connect devices, press the Home button on your Remote control and select the General menu and select the External Device manager, Input Device manager which will show Bluetooth and keyboard settings to allow you to connect them with your TV, I personally have the same problem on my Samsung TV when trying to add a new Bluetooth device, The Soft reset should work