JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q60B Soundbar stuck on Connect USB error

(Topic created: 08-24-2024 01:16 AM)
kbmpeoria
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I've 2022 HW-Q60B Sound bar. It is stuck on connect USB error. I tried firmware upgrade and power cycle. Nothing has helped. Any solution for this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for confirming I would recommend attempting a factory reset on the soundbar. You can do that by the following below

Make sure the soundbar is on. Press and hold the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons on the remote simultaneously for about 10 seconds. It should say INIT OK once it's started once it's completed it will restart on its own.

If that doesn't work you can Press and hold the "Power" and "Volume Down" buttons on the soundbar itself for about 10 seconds. and It should say the same once its started then restart on its on once its done.

If this doesnt help then service will be required, depeind on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. Could you confirm how you have the soundbar connect to the TV? Additionally, I have the following link with some information on connecting the soundbar to your TV. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049272/

Please let us know if this helps. 

0 Likes
kbmpeoria
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Thanks for the response. It’s connected to TV via HDMI ARC cable. It was working well for almost two years. I tried to connect the soundbar to my Samsung TV via Bluetooth.  But the issue remains. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for confirming I would recommend attempting a factory reset on the soundbar. You can do that by the following below

Make sure the soundbar is on. Press and hold the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons on the remote simultaneously for about 10 seconds. It should say INIT OK once it's started once it's completed it will restart on its own.

If that doesn't work you can Press and hold the "Power" and "Volume Down" buttons on the soundbar itself for about 10 seconds. and It should say the same once its started then restart on its on once its done.

If this doesnt help then service will be required, depeind on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/