JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SWA-8000s red & blue lights flashing

(Topic created: 01-26-2024 12:06 PM)
Comfie
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Hi, I have a HW-K470 soundbar & subwoofer that came with a SWA-8000s unit. I had no issues for years but recently both red & blue lights of the SWA-8000s units keep blinking. The user manual doesn't say anything about this issue that's why I'm asking your help.

I tried to unplug the unit until the lights go off (it takes a minute) and when I plug it back in, I have the solid blue (or red if the soundbar is off) light on and it works properly for about 2 minutes before both lights blink again.

I tried to reset it as well as said in the user manual (ID set on both subwoofer & SWA-8000s unit, mute on the soundbar etc) but the result is the same, it works for a couple of minutes and then the lights blink again.

I unplugged them overnight and same issue.

I really don't know what else to try, are they just dead? Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
justmeagain179
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
Bleed any stored electricity by holding down the power button ( 30 seconds ) while unplugged for a few minutes. If this doesn't work factory reset may be the only option. If you do, make sure to update after reset.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
justmeagain179
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
Bleed any stored electricity by holding down the power button ( 30 seconds ) while unplugged for a few minutes. If this doesn't work factory reset may be the only option. If you do, make sure to update after reset.