Original topic:

Weird background noise on the Q60T soundbar woofer

(Topic created: 09-24-2020 04:26 AM)
userdveNPILffz
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hi All,

I have just bought a QE49Q80TATXXU 49" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV which I am really pleased with and thought I woul dtreat myself to a soundbar. I bought the Q60T but when I installed it the woofer seems to be making background noise which spoils the experience. I have tried it on all my connected devices & apps i.e. TV, HUMAX, NETFLIX, PRIME VIDEO and it doesnt make any difference. If yo turn th ewoofer right down it does nearlt disaapear but then the system doesnt sound vetry good and you might have well stayed with the TVspeakers.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html.

Having provided that, try relocating the subwoofer, or connecting it to a different power outlet. You may be getting some interference from nearby devices.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html.

Having provided that, try relocating the subwoofer, or connecting it to a different power outlet. You may be getting some interference from nearby devices.

0 Likes
userNJWrybaFps
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

After 2 attempts with a tech, the tv is being returned.  Certainly not getting another.  Samsung needs to fix this issue.

Looking at LG.

0 Likes
userNJWrybaFps
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Take it back.

0 Likes