JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

static noise from SWA-8500s

(Topic created: 01-06-2021 02:11 AM)
userU0Ek2VuGGe
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

i just got the SWA-8500s rear speaker kit recently and connected it to my HWT450 soundbar and i've been noticing that it's been making a faint static noise. It isn't loud but at quiet volumes/scenes it is really distracting. The speakers perform good, it's only the static noise in the background that set back the experience.

Does anyone know how to eradicate this issue?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

Try a sound test and ensuring that your tv is fully up to date. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur no matter what you watch? Also, how do you have everything connected? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userrCZOjgtkPL
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I also bought these 3 weeks ago and am experiencing the same static noise. 

I can't hear it unless I put the speaker to my ear (I don't have them set up in their proper locations yet, they're on my TV stand next to my soundbar). I picked them both up to see if they're working and that's what I hear - static. 

I'm not sure what Samsung means when they ask "how is everything connected?". There's only one way to connect them... They're wireless. 

@userU0Ek2VuGGe wrote:

i just got the SWA-8500s rear speaker kit recently and connected it to my HWT450 soundbar and i've been noticing that it's been making a faint static noise. It isn't loud but at quiet volumes/scenes it is really distracting. The speakers perform good, it's only the static noise in the background that set back the experience.

Does anyone know how to eradicate this issue?

0 Likes
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

Try a sound test and ensuring that your tv is fully up to date. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

0 Likes