Original topic:

Bespoke fridge remove glass from the glass shelf

(Topic created: 07-06-2024 02:48 PM)
Papyrus
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! 

I spilled some oil on the glass shelf on top of the crisp drawer. Iā€™d like to move glass out of the glass shelf to clean it. I couldnā€™t find any online tutorials on how to pop the glass out of the shelf. All the current videos are related to other models of Samsung. Can anyone help me please? Thank you so much! 

See below pictures. 
Pic1

Pic2 

Pic3 

0 Likes
15 Replies
Hafa2win
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having the same issue. something is spill underneath the glass.  I found one thing on u tube to pull the back of the shelf down and pop the glass out.  It is very difficult and I am afraid to break that glass. There has to be an easier way but I am not seeing anything on the internet for the Bespoke refrigerators.

0 Likes
Members_KCZlUze
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I was able to get it to pop out, but now I cannot get it back in.  I had been running hot water on glass and plastic trying to flush out the meat juice.  

Issue is now I cannot get it back in.  Did you find any other solution?

0 Likes
KitchenMimi
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Same Issue Here. I have had the fridge less than 2 months. There are a few crumbs and juice that sunk in between the glass and the plastic frame. It is salmonella waiting to happen. I cannot believe I am struggling with this. This is a major design flaw. And Samsung has not responded to my concerns at all. They offered to send me a replacement shelf, but that won't fix anything because there is no way to remove the glass for cleaning. What a major oversight.

0 Likes
Amerishaw1
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Talk to a Samsung rep and they told me you canā€™t remove that shelf. My wife and I used baking soda and white vinegar and basically rotated the glass up and down with our hands and poured the solution inside the cracks, and we continue the process until all the foreign fluid was removed. I think that may be the only solution to this problem.IMG_2638.jpeg

• ā€ƒIMG_2639.jpeg

ā€ƒ

0 Likes
userupd2SiNkQb
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung able to help? I have a Bespoke fridge as well and I am able to remove the shelf itself, but I cannot figure a way to remove the glass in order to clean the "meat juice" that spilled. 

0 Likes
Tipsy73
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Same! It's like glued in at the corners....**bleep**g ridiculous....spent days trying to find a video on YouTube or Samsung....NOTHING....no response from them either

0 Likes
Tipsy73
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
They say it isn't removable...finally...5 days of trying to find the right information....terrible design!!
Lady on the phone told me to spray warm water... still won't get in all the cracks šŸ˜ž20240131_045828_1000008186_1706698741.jpg20240131_065026_1000008187_1706705428.jpg20240131_065446_1000008191_1706705688.jpg
0 Likes
Amerishaw1
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
  • Talk to a Samsung rep and they told me you canā€™t remove that shelf. My wife and I used baking soda and white vinegar and basically rotated the glass up and down with our hands and poured the solution inside the cracks, and we continue the process until all the foreign fluid was removed. I think that may be the only solution to this problem.
0 Likes
hokiedelicious
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I was able to use a bottle straw cleaner to get in between the glass and the plastic part in the middle and that worked, but what an annoying oversight. UGH

0 Likes