JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

DW80R5060US Dishwasher - Where Does the Control Board Connector Go To?

(Topic created: 05-06-2021 08:54 PM)
userIqbkJFbsIB
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi, I am working on Samsung dishwasher DW80R5060, do anyone have by any chance wiring diagram to connect harness to this DD82-01337A control board? I am tech and my friends, who bought new house have Samsung dishwasher that was installed in the house about year ago, when they tried run it it did not clean dishes, so they call appliance repairman who open control board and bottom and stated to them that main sump with the pump have to be replaced, they ask me to look it up and I did find out that main pump unit is fine, I can power it up with external 120v AC supply, but it's connector in control board compartment not connected to anything! I don't know if that the result of first repairman... I have one connector, that connects one end to main pump motor (dishwasher motor) and opposite side

Conrtol Board Harness.jpg

 

hang in the air (not connected) in the control board area. It is red color 11 pin connector with just 2 wires Yellow and Red. So machine working cycles without error, but it does not spray water to wash since main pump motor have no connection to anywhere. Or you can point me to right direction where to find this info. Look the picture it circle in yellow. Thanks.

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Seems to be an output
Try finding something under a cover around the board
0 Likes
userIqbkJFbsIB
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

No, it is not output! If red or yellow connected to line 120v ac one is slow main pump motor speed and other is fast. I do not see any spot to connect 11pin red connector on the board or anywhere else. Unless it is some extender wire gender changer...

0 Likes
userIqbkJFbsIB
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Larger two white sockets on control board marked jtag and small - write. So those for outside programming jig. The only connector there is on the bottom right corner large 3 pin connector.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Maybe it was a compatible board for a different model
0 Likes
userIqbkJFbsIB
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Maybe, but without this connected, water stays at the bottom of dishwasher, motor doesn’t spin, so water not spray to clean dishes. No any error codes.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Based on the length of the cable, the connector shouldn't be far away from it. Is there a cover for this board?
0 Likes
userIqbkJFbsIB
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes I have cover, but it doesn’t have wiring diagram like older s

Samsung dishwashers. It is no available connectors in the length area. It must be some adapter wires I think.

0 Likes
Solution
userIqbkJFbsIB
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

OK I have figure this out! Samsung DW80R5060US. The repairman who was called to fix it, replaced control board that was in dishwasher with DD82-01337A and this is wrong board. It should be DD82-01337B! And "B" board have connector socket on it where this red 11 pin connector with just two wires goes. For sure I do not want this "repairman" in my business! Problem solved! Thanks everyone who tried to help.

0 Likes