Original topic:

DW80R9950US Has no power no lights

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
tpdtopcop
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi all,

Bought a used samsung dishwasher model DW80R9950US. Brought home pluged in ran cycle and then I believe 3/4 through cycle it stopped for which I thought is was done. I noticed water wall came off and was stuck and wouldn't let arm move. Fixed that then no power nothing lights up. Checked power coming into dishwasher good. Replacement parts are listed SAMSUNG DISHWASHER DISPLAY BOARD PART # DD92-00058R, and Samsung DD97 00498B Dishwasher Control Board AZ18084 | WMV349.  Still have same issue.

Any help appreciated

0 Likes
4 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I would suggest contacting Samsung support and having a technician diagnose the issue your having.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
tpdtopcop
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Would this be a free type of thing?

0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

It all depends on if its still covered under the warranty but most likely would cost something to repair it.  Just depends on what the issue is 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
tpdtopcop
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Well I have replaced the two boards I have listed and the problem still persists. 

0 Likes