JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dishwasher DW80R5060US water is not heating

(Topic created: 06-02-2022 06:21 AM)
userju78q95Zbm
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi, I have a Samsung dishwasher that is 15 months old, just three months out of warranty. I've noticed whenever I run a cycle, regardless of what type of cycle, my dishes aren't clean, specifically anything that had grease or oil. There aren't any error codes that appear after the cycle is complete.

This morning I ran a hi-temp cycle with no dishes in the unit and have been checking it throughout the cycle, I've noticed that the water is not hot, it's room temperature. I've checked the water lines, both are connected and the hot water works in my faucet. 

I'm going round and round with the Samsung rep on chat, they don't want to cover the repair. 

My kitchen is completely remodeled, all new appliances....What do I do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Oh no!  I hated being without a dishwasher, so I understand your pain.  You've done a vast majority of the troubleshooting that I would have suggested aside from attempting to reset the unit. To reset the dishwasher, flip the breaker for 60 seconds and then try running another cycle.  If you still aren't getting any hot water in the dishwasher after the reset service will be required.  If you send me a private message with both the full model and serial number and I can look into available service options for you.  

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Oh no!  I hated being without a dishwasher, so I understand your pain.  You've done a vast majority of the troubleshooting that I would have suggested aside from attempting to reset the unit. To reset the dishwasher, flip the breaker for 60 seconds and then try running another cycle.  If you still aren't getting any hot water in the dishwasher after the reset service will be required.  If you send me a private message with both the full model and serial number and I can look into available service options for you.