JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dop36m96gl Oven cooks very slow

(Topic created: 10-28-2023 07:30 AM)
Willk24
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We have a Dacor Dop36m96gl range and the oven cooks very slow. Most recipes take at least 50%, if not much longer, to cook than the stated times. The oven heats up properly, I’ve checked the internal temp with multiple oven thermometers and had a service technician that came out and found no issues. 

Anyone else have issues with this model or other Dacor models cooking slowly?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly understand the need to have an oven that cooks properly. Unfortunately, the model number you provided is not a Samsung model. Because of this, we are limited in the information and assistance we are able to provide. I do have the following link to our troubleshooting guide on oven temperature issues. Keep in mind the settings and features will vary due to the difference in manufacturer. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01204529/

However, I ultimately recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of your oven, as they will have the most accurate information for your product. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly understand the need to have an oven that cooks properly. Unfortunately, the model number you provided is not a Samsung model. Because of this, we are limited in the information and assistance we are able to provide. I do have the following link to our troubleshooting guide on oven temperature issues. Keep in mind the settings and features will vary due to the difference in manufacturer. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01204529/

However, I ultimately recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of your oven, as they will have the most accurate information for your product.