Original topic:

NV51K6650SS Won't register/connect to Smartthings account

(Topic created: 10-21-2023 10:31 AM)
dnmartin98
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi all,

I have a NV51K6650SS oven.  I'm unable to add it to my smartthings account.  When I do so, the oven is found, I enter in the network details, it connects, then says "registering oven", then moves to the processing screen, and then the final success screen.  However, the "success screen" has nothing in the location or room field and the rest if the screen is empty, save the little spinning four dot box.

All other samsung devices are connected and working just fine.  But I just cannot get this to register on the account.  It is, however, visible on my network when I go and check all the connected devices.  The little wifi icon on the oven and the smartthings button also work.  But nothing in the app.

I've deleted all devices from my ST account and re-added them back.  I've also tried the whole thing with another phone.  I've also uninstalled and re-installed the ST app, and deleted the cache many times.  But still no joy.

Any ideas?

Screenshot_20231021_113938_SmartThings.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly see how frustrating it would be not being able to connect your SmartThings to your range. It sounds like you've already been through most of the troubleshooting we would recommend for this. The next step I suggest is reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team for further assistance. This team will have the best tools and resources to help with this. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly see how frustrating it would be not being able to connect your SmartThings to your range. It sounds like you've already been through most of the troubleshooting we would recommend for this. The next step I suggest is reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team for further assistance. This team will have the best tools and resources to help with this. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404.