JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

French Door Refrigerator RF263Beaesg/AA Temp flashes

(Topic created: 08-21-2022 06:58 AM)
usere5xbL81otl
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Everytime I try to set the temp on my refrigerator it flashes back to 55 degrees. I called Samsung 2 weeks ago to let them know that the compressor was making a loud noise now this is happening. A repair tech still has not come out to check. The repair company called me once and stated “you need to call Samsung back” and the young lady literally hung the phone up. I called Samsung back and they apologized. However, nobody has followed up. This refrigerator is less than ; years old and this is the SECOND time I’ve had issues with it. My old refrigerator (non Samsung)that was probably 350.00 lasted 15 years without issue. If anyone can help, please do.

Thank you 

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! We're so sorry to hear you've had such a difficult experience trying to get your refrigerator serviced. We are happy to help get this resolved as quickly as possible. If you would like, you can reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message for further assistance. Please provide any ticket numbers you received for your service, as this will help us assist you quicker. We appreciate your patience during this time, and look forward to helping you get this resolved soon.