Original topic:

How to Mute Alert Sounds on Range

(Topic created: 11-14-2023 08:23 AM)
1Zealot
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

So I cant find anything in the manual for my range to silence the preheat alert. Does anyone know how I can do this? [short of throwing it off my balcony] TIA

5 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. I'm happy to help. However, I'll need to know the model of your range to determine if this option is available. Could you please provide the full model number for your range? 

0 Likes
1Zealot
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi, so according to my manual,

NE63 651 S

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for providing that. It looks like there's a few digits missing it that model number. Unfortunately, I'd need the whole model number to confirm which display panel it has, as well as the options and features available. You can use the link below to help you locate the model number decal on your range. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/#find-codes

0 Likes
1Zealot
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Model #NE63A6511SS does this work?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes! Thank you so much for providing that. Unfortunately, I did confirm that this model does not have the option to turn off any of the preheat or temperature alarm sounds. If you recently purchased this range, you may want to check with your retailer about exchange options for one of our models that does have this option.