JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Looking for replacement Family Hub LCD screen

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Members_e0GWTyK
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello - I have a family hub refrigerator model RF28R7551SR/AA in which is about 2-3 years old.  We are stuck with the common touch screen not responding issue on the family hub, and have to leave it powered off for several hours, then power it back on in order to get the touch display responding to touch again.  Per other forums, it appears a screen replacement is about the only guaranteed fix.  Can anyone tell me what screen / part number is the latest & greatest replacement for this model refrigerator?  We paid about $3500 for the fridge, so replacing the screen seems most economical at this point.  Thank you,

5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
This might be it but it's out of stock but there's a substitute for it listed
https://samsungpartsusa.com/products/da97-17068v

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Members_e0GWTyK
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you for the reply.  I did see this replacement/substitute part # DA82-02711D but how do i know if this is the correct model replacement?  There seems to be so many different replacement models... Hoping to get the latest/most recent version for my specific model. 

GaryB82
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I'm not exactly sure I searched for your model RF28R7551SR/AA and that's what came up as the part the only way to be 100% sure is get the model number off the display you have

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Members_e0GWTyK
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you sir.  I will pull the old one off and take a look.

GaryB82
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Ok, yeah, that's the only way to be completely sure

0 Likes