JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Missing screws Model DW80B7070US

(Topic created: 10-16-2023 02:26 PM)
Nick61
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought a Samsung Dishwasher DW80B7070US. It was missing the toe kick plate screws. No one, not even Samsung Parts depart, cant tell me the size of the two black screws.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for asking about this. Since these screws were missing from your original packaging, we'd like to help you get replacements. If you would, please send a private message to one of the moderators here with the full model and serial numbers for your dishwasher so that we can look into this for you. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Hopefully, this chart helps depending on what holes you have for me the two black were the .91 inches. Screenshot_20231016_163802_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Nick61
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@JBTechfanatic Thanks, but that is the stabling bracket. I am looking for the size of the kick plate screws that attach the toe plate to the bottom of the dish washer where the electric box is, 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for asking about this. Since these screws were missing from your original packaging, we'd like to help you get replacements. If you would, please send a private message to one of the moderators here with the full model and serial numbers for your dishwasher so that we can look into this for you.