My Samsung NX58H5600SS/AA display panel has a few buttons not working. The latest to fail and most important is the 'Off/Clear' so that was a scare when we couldn't turn off the oven. We had to go to the circuit breaker.
What's the PN of Touchpad/Membrane? Is there a latest version that improved on the previous versions?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello! If you would like to find a part number for you range you can go to our parts website at samsungparts.com.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
Thanks. Replacing the membrane solved the Off/Clear button.
OEM DG34-00027B Membrane (Not DG34-00027A)(There's generics out there but I stuck with OEM)
1) Samsung Part# DG61-00495B Membrane Panel Bracket . (The DG34-00027B membrane is adhere to this panel. I was able to scrape it off with a plastic painters spatula I had in the garage and rub off all the excess stickiness. Took an extra 10 mins. Otherwise I'll had to order and wait for this.
PROCEDURE For those doing:
(Turn off oven at circuit breaker)
1) Remove pots and pans if you use it as storage. (less weight and less chance to scratch the floors)
2) Pull out oven
3) Remove from the back. There's 2 screws on each side.
4) Remove 5 screws attaching the PCB board. Remember what screws go where
5)Disconnect membrane ribbon from PCB board. gently pull the black tab up. It doesn't come completely off. Then gently pull the ribbon out. If it doesn't come off easily then it's still locked. Don't force it.
7) Remove the membrane plate and screws.
8. Remove membrane from membrane plate. Clean extra sticky residue from adhesive.
9) Mount new membrane to membrane plate. Remove the front plastic protector layer!
10) Reverse to install everything back.
I ordered from https://www.genuinereplacementparts.com/ . It shipped overnight. it was $7 more total than samsungparts.com (4-5 day shipping and extremely high shipping cost as well)