Original topic:

New Dishwasher Warranty Issue

(Topic created: 08-20-2023 04:21 PM)
rafox
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I purchased a new Samsung Dishwasher from HomeDepot that was delivered on 8/14/23.  I registered it today (8/20).  The registration says the warranty expired 6/23/23.

• What's the problem??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can definitely understand your concern with the warranty showing as expired before you even got the dishwasher. But not to worry, we're usually able to update the warranty information very easily. Please reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message, with a copy of your original purchase receipt. We will also need the full model and serial numbers for your dishwasher. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Was the device purchased at an earlier date in June? The information I found regarding this issue is that your warrenty begins on the date of purchase, not the installation date.

https://secure.img1-ag.wfcdn.com/dm/document/384b0228-b0b7-4605-923d-ad86eab539e1/30989-1746858-dw80...Screenshot_20230820_163146_Edge.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can definitely understand your concern with the warranty showing as expired before you even got the dishwasher. But not to worry, we're usually able to update the warranty information very easily. Please reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message, with a copy of your original purchase receipt. We will also need the full model and serial numbers for your dishwasher.