Original topic:

RF267ABRS Discontinued Door Bracket DA67-01528F

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
DavidD1
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I need to replace a broken Samsung Part# DA67-01528F bracket for the left door handle and every place I check, it says it has been discontinued.   Is there a replacement part or kit available that will enable be to re-install by door handle?  

9 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
0 Likes
DavidD1
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Possibly....this is the right door upper bracket for the RF267. (DA67-01527F).  I am looking for the Left door lower bracket (DA67-01528F).   I am not sure how interchangeable they are but the DA67-01527F is out of stock too. 

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
They might not be interchangeable, but I can't believe they'd discontinue one and not the other. Unless they are interchangeable and they didn't see the point if redundancy, our just gave it a new part number upon discontinuing the old. I didnt see anything on the photo that makes it look like it would only go on tne right or left. Have you yried samsungparts.com?
0 Likes
DavidD1
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes, I have checked dozens of appliance parts websites, including Samsung parts, and they show both the DA67-01528F and DA67-01527F as manufactured discontinued.  But thank you for trying to help me. 

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
How old is the fridge?
0 Likes
DavidD1
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I think it is a 2012.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
It would have a manufacturer date on the tag inside the fridge. In any case 12 years is a good run for a fridge. If its working otherwise, perhaps a local repair service has a part that fits. I don't really believe that connector pieces Ike that change very much among similar models. Is it a French door model?
0 Likes
DavidD1
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes it is a French door model

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
So, then parts from a more recent model may fit. They have not changed the design of the door handles since they introduced them.
0 Likes