Original topic:

RF29A9771SR/AA top right door panel replacement

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Zhmichel
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

RF29A9771SR/AA, I was recently moving and I damaged the top right panel on our refrigerator. It was the panel with the family hub screen on it, the screen was not damaged, just the stainless steel panel. 
move tried looking for a replacement but Iā€™m not having any luck, could anyone assist? 

thank you! 

0 Likes
4 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
You can try calling Samsung and see if it's an unlisted replacement part. It might not be a user serviceable part. Since you caused the damage it wouldn't be a warranty service. How bad/ugly is the damage? Can you live with it?
0 Likes
Zhmichel
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hmm itā€™s ugly. Itā€™s Not like a soft dent, itā€™s a straight sharp corner dent on the top right panel, it broke through the stainless steel. 

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I would imagine the ugliness abates depending on the cost of servicing it šŸ˜„. It might require a whole new door. Since it's probanly not a model with replaceable panels. It might tahe a hammer/rasp to smooth out sharp edges and then some creative decorations.
0 Likes
Zhmichel
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I put a bandaid on it, my wife didnā€™t find it as funny as I did, Iā€™d assume Iā€™d have to replace the whole door, I was hoping since it was only the stainless steel part that was damage and not the screen it wouldnā€™t cost as much, once I finish up moving this week Iā€™m going to call Samsung 

0 Likes