Original topic:

Rusting dishwasher racks

(Topic created: 05-20-2022 01:30 AM)
userbXrLCBg1ks
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello,

I have model DW80K505UG dishwasher and am having issues with the bottom rack rusting. I noticed that others are having the same issue and want to know what I can do to have this item replaced by the warranty. I see the same warrant guidelines as another user stating that the rack is cover for 5 years and I have not reached my 5 years just yet. 

I currently have my whole kitchen Samsung but do not feel that their products have been as good as they were in the past. I also have Samsung tvs such as the frame and another. 

I would appreciate a response. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I can definitely understand the frustration with having the dishwasher rack rusting. There are a couple options available at this time. The first option is to purchase a new rack through SamsungParts.com or by calling 1-800-627-4368. Alternatively, you can send a private message to one of the moderators here. We review situations like this on a case by case basis, and would need further information about your case. You would need to include your full model and serial numbers, as well as your contact information. If you have reached out to Samsung about this matter before, please include any ticket numbers from that contact as well. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I can definitely understand the frustration with having the dishwasher rack rusting. There are a couple options available at this time. The first option is to purchase a new rack through SamsungParts.com or by calling 1-800-627-4368. Alternatively, you can send a private message to one of the moderators here. We review situations like this on a case by case basis, and would need further information about your case. You would need to include your full model and serial numbers, as well as your contact information. If you have reached out to Samsung about this matter before, please include any ticket numbers from that contact as well.