JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung tv plus discontinuing

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Ianjamesmorton
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We just received a notification this morning that Samsung tv plus will be discontinued after a June update. we watch tv on this in the morning while get our day started… does this mean that we’re going to lose our ability to watch tv shows?

IMG_3963.jpeg

56 Replies
Feroxjb
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I just got the notice as well.
0 Likes
NOT14NONSENSE
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I RECEIVED THIS NOTICE AS WELL, WHICH SUCKS BECAUSE IT'S A FEATURE THAT MAY HAVE DRIVEN MANY TO PURCHASE THE APPLIANCES AND TELEVISIONS.  GREAT JOB SAMSUNG

userfHJwxwZMbT
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I use the tv on the fridge every morning while getting my kids ready. Most of the apps are useless and quiet frankly pointless (looking at you Perdue Farms app).  It is one of the only apps I use regularly. Iv learned my lesson with this fridge. When I first bought it I assumed I would be able to download any mobile app like it was a tablet. 

This fridge is becoming more and more of a gimmick everytime Samsung forcibly removes apps. 

JackieChiles
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

It's literally the only thing I use that screen for while in the kitchen. Everyone should get a partial refund.

Wittyphantom
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

With all of the problems the Bespoke series has caused us this is the final straw.  If Samsung doesn't do right by their customers than this will be the last Samsung purchase of any kind made as it shows you cannot trust the company as a whole.  I mean come on, you're removing the TV feature from an advertised TV Enabled Fridge.  That would be no different than them removing the ice maker from the fridge, either way it was a feature that was used to entice customers to purchase and could fall under bait and switch laws...

Wittyphantom
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just got the notification of the reversal.  And the people have spoken.  Thank you Samsung for seeing the error in your ways.  

Rpierrelouis
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Absolutely ridiculous. Does this apply to the televisions also? That would be outrageous.
user9wIgKB1TMx
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I was wondering the same!
MikeyS-
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

1st we had a faulty ice maker - not making ice.  A Samsung repair person came to fix and now only does crushed ice.  Then we got an error 41 which pops up from time to time which is the inside cameras not working, and now we're losing TV which is why we bought the TV.  It seems their plan to generation revenue by ads is not working.. Really not fair..