JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung tv plus discontinuing

(Topic created: 05-23-2024 01:57 PM)
Ianjamesmorton
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We just received a notification this morning that Samsung tv plus will be discontinued after a June update. we watch tv on this in the morning while get our day started… does this mean that we’re going to lose our ability to watch tv shows?

IMG_3963.jpeg

56 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
From what I'm hearing, it's only on certain devices and not being removed from TV's, but we have to wait for more details to see what's going on

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

1B_RaBBit
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
🫣 I'm super just kinda sad bout this right here
Samsung_yOiBDaJ
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just got an update to disregard after I called and I'm sure thousands of others.

0 Likes
GennaR
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Thanks for replying. The model number is: Q60CA 43.
0 Likes
valerie135
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung better reverse this decision.  One of the best features on this refrigerator is the access to the TV/music/news on the TV.   I probably wouldn’t have went down this road without this feature and a couple more.  I feel like they’re just ripping us off.  Bait and switch.  If this decision is not reversed, I will never buy another Samsung product again.  

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The communication was sent in error. A correction will be released within the next 24 - 48 hours.  
We apologize for any confusion or concern this erroneous message may have caused.

Please rest assured that this error should not have a negative impact on you enjoying the Samsung TV Plus service via your Family Hub.

Our team remains dedicated to delivering high-quality services and experiences to our customers, and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.