JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Slim the line microwave features seem frozen except for Cook

(Topic created: Thursday)
Leal0115
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Iā€™m not sure what happened with my microwave this evening, but it seems frozen except for the cook feature. The timer isnā€™t working the defrost and other options are not responding. I undid the breakers and turn them back on, but nothing happened to make a difference. The clock is not working correctly and itā€™s frozen so that I cannot reset it. Is this possibly part of the lock feature? Maybe someone locked microwave by accident? I really need some helpā€¦ Thank you. 

7 Replies
KBSDETOUR
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Your microwave may be locked. Here's the steps to see if the microwave may be locked and how to unlock it:
Press and hold the Clock and More/Less buttons at the same time for about three seconds

The display will show "LOCK" and then revert to the time of day

A small "L" may appear in the corner of the display to indicate that the control panel is locked

If someone tries to use the microwave, the display will show "LOCK"

To unlock the microwave, pres the Clock and More/Less buttons again at the same time for about three seconds 
0 Likes
Leal0115
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Please explain what. More/less buttons means when holding the clock button down.. thank you

0 Likes
KBSDETOUR
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Which microwave do you have? Give me the model number.
0 Likes
Leal0115
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

ME11A7510ds

0 Likes
Leal0115
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

iā€™m not sure you were able to read my feed. I put some food in the microwave and turned on the Time for cooking and hit OK start and it cooked very hot but did not keep track of the time and after while made kind of noise so I turned it off and took the food out. I didnā€™t noticed that none of the buttons are working except the Cook button. The clock is not working correctly and the other buttons are not working. Someone responded that perhaps the microwave is locked, but I have no instructions telling me specifically how to unlock it if it is lockedā€¦ Another person offered to suggestion, but said to hold the clock button down as well as  more/less buttons which did not make sense to meā€¦ I hope you can help me figure this out thank you 

0 Likes
KBSDETOUR
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Can you send a picture of your microwave?
0 Likes
Solution
Leal0115
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks for your helpā€¦ I had turned the breaker off originally, but it was the incorrect breaker and when I went back and did a different one it did the trick and now the microwave is workingā€¦ Simple fix! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me!

Astronaut