Original topic:

Smart Range Timer

(Topic created: 06-09-2022 06:16 AM)
userNBkIJ3BZCb
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recently purchased a Samsung Smart Range, and the features mostly behave the way I would expect given safety considerations, but one glaring gap that I can find is that there's no way to set a normal timer using SmartThings integration with voice assistants. If you set a timer, it turns on the oven and acts as a cooking timer. But for those of us with voice assistants in the kitchen (but not a display), it would have been nice to be able to set a timer for something else besides the oven cooktime and have the display show the timer (which you can do manually, of course). This seems like something that could come through a firmware update.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! Thank you so much for sharing your insight into the user experience with this range. Samsung values your input as it helps us continue working to improve. I will certainly forward your feedback to the appropriate department. We're very glad to hear that you're happy with the other aspects of this model, and hope that you'll continue to enjoy it for a long time.