Original topic:

SmartThings App

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
userQ5Q7FqGcLn
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am unable to access my shopping list anymore on my SmartThings app on my phone.   Still can access the shopping list on my Family Hub Refrigerator, just not my phone after the recent update.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userQ5Q7FqGcLn
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks to a NEGATIVE review on the App Store, someone posting about them MOVING the shopping list AGAIN, I found out it's STILL in the App.

What you have to do NOW is go under the "Life Tab" in the app, then select "Food" and then the "Shopping Cart icon" at the bottom and you can find the shopping lists.   

WHAT A PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!!!   But it is still there, thank goodness.

View solution in context

8 Replies
JLWP
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having the same issue. I have tried everything I can think of to correct it. When I open SmartThings on my phone, it shows the setting for Fridge, FlexZone and Freezer at the top of the screen and then again at the bottom of the screen where the Shopping List used to be.  This was one of the main features I wanted in my fridge.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

userQ5Q7FqGcLn
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yeah, same for me.   Like I said in my original post, I use it all the time for several different stores like Costco, Target, my local grocery store....etc.   And my family knows, if we run out of something and need it, put it on the list on the Family Hub, where it actually is still showing there.

I hope they fix this soon.

userSkqP3wfU61
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Same here.
Ntizzy
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

It is the only thing we use on this as all the other stuff is worthless for the fridge to have a computer in it. Where did it go from the app???!!!

americoperez49
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm also having this issue. Can't access this feature anymore from the smart things app

Solution
userQ5Q7FqGcLn
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks to a NEGATIVE review on the App Store, someone posting about them MOVING the shopping list AGAIN, I found out it's STILL in the App.

What you have to do NOW is go under the "Life Tab" in the app, then select "Food" and then the "Shopping Cart icon" at the bottom and you can find the shopping lists.   

WHAT A PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!!!   But it is still there, thank goodness.

Nomorekitties
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

That is ridiculous! I would never have found it. I love this feature. I don’t understand why they keep screwing with it! 

0 Likes
MaskedTio
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
So tired of them moving it. Most annoying app ever!
0 Likes