JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sparkling water reservoir won't refill (rf31fmesbsr)

(Topic created: 02-23-2021 07:52 PM)
userflMx6EEsIU
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

When I install a new carbonation cartridge, I get about a glass and a half of sparkling water. After that, there's no carbonation and the water flow is weak, like it's out of carbonation and the tank can't refill. It seems like there might be a poor seal when I install the new cartridge, causing the CO2 to escape. Are there seals that need to be replaced regularly? Any other suggestions for what's causing this problem? I've already wasted a lot of cartridges trying to troubleshoot.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01201488/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userflMx6EEsIU
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This isn't related to an autofill water pitcher and does not address my problem. Any troubleshooting articles that are relevant to SodaStream sparkling water production?

0 Likes
userEBrn0yyMp6
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We have the same problem although we do get more than a glass and a half. It takes forever to have the water carbonated and you often have to wait a good half hour between glasses. When you first put the bottle in you lose a lot of the carbonation and have to wait hours to get the first glass. Considering what we paid for this function i am extremely disappointed. Also the ice maker freezes up all the time. It seems from the posts I have read that this is a problem that Samsung have been aware of for years. The fridge is the most expensive fridge I have ever purchased but after owning it for 2 years we are thinking of replacing it and going back to a cheaper model/brand that works.  I wish I had found this page before I made the commitment to buy. 

0 Likes